Children's Medical Center is now offering free basic CPR training at our Palm Harbor location. This course provides CPR instruction for infants, children and adults; and includes hands-on practice with manikins.
It is not necessary to have children who are patients in our practice—Everyone is welcome!!! Bring your family and friends! The class is a great learning tool for all adults, as well as older children who are babysitting age. No young children please. The class will cover basic topics like :
- How to perform CPR "using manikins"
- Choking: Prevention and Response
- Drowning Prevention and Water Safety
- Using an AED
(Automated External Defibrillator)
- Opioid Crisis Education and how it can affect CPR
- Our classes will not provide Red Cross CPR certification, if needed, please contact Red Cross.
- Attendance Certificates are available
- The max class size for each individual CPR class is 10.
- If registration is full, please email Cheryl at email@example.com as she may be able to add you to the desired class.
- For large or special group events please please email Cheryl directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If multiple people are interested in attending together, please register each person individually so we can keep track of the number of attendees and reserve your manikin
- Classes last approximately 1 and 1/2 hours.
- If you are not able to attend your registered class, please use the Cancellation Form below, or reschedule with Cheryl at email@example.com
- If you have any questions please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a reminder this is hands on training, so remember to dress comfortably